Have you ever thought about purchasing the american express insurance and did you already know about the rewards if you also have an american express card?
Even when you do not own a small business and there corporate cards, the american express insurance can help you to save money and to increase your safety feeling, whether you are on a roadtrip with your buddies, or on holiday with your family.
If you are intersted in an insurance for a business travel, you should check out the american express travel insurance, too. The travel insurance is also included in the american express insurance package, but you can also purchase it seperately. With the american express insurance, you can cover yourself as a couple, your family or only yourself as an individual. You can also pick between an annual multi trip or only a single trip.
If you have an american express credit card, like for example the american express gold card, you get points for each purchase credited on your card, which you can use to buy some american express rewards.
If you are not interested in a travel for your company or even yourself, then the american express insurance will help you with to be save at other things.
In the following, we summed some tips up, which will help you when you are thinking about choosing the american express insurance:
- Check the pressure of your tires a least once a month, to prevent any damage on them. This will lower your insurance costs drastically
- Check out if the company is offering any discounts when you have already purchased other things of them
- Review your Coverage. Since first purchasing your insurance, things could have changed and in conclusion your american express insurance costs could be lower with the changes
- Be sure that unexpected avents can happen anytime and your insurance should cover all of them
- Travel insurance is very important if you are planning a trip
- Be sure that you get a full refund at canellation or interruption
- Check out the medical plan, and that all transportations are covered
- Does your american express insurance cover the loss of baggage at the airport for example?
- Does the insurance cover the rented car too?
- Is your health fully covered when you have an accident and can not support yourself?
- And make sure, that it is not only an annual insurance (if you do not intend to purchase one)
All in all, the american express insurance is something you should definitely pick over all other insurances.